Geo Journey Pay Monthly Subscription
**Use code SANTA5 to save £5 on the explorer kit today plus FREE Geo Journey messenger bag while stocks last!**
A unique and educational subscription box for children aged 4-10. It's the kids subscription they would choose themselves!
1. Receive an exciting explorer kit with cute mini suitcase, large world map, travel journal, passport and activities. Includes a letter to your child setting the scene for their adventures.
2. From the next month the child will receive fun packages in the post from our characters Geo and Atlas. The letters will be personalised with child's first name and they'll learn about a new country each time.
Children LOVE receiving their own mail. Each package is stamped with puppy paw prints so they'll know it's from their new friends.
Geo and Atlas will visit 12 different countries and send a fact-filled letter, photos, stickers, activities and an exciting souvenir. The souvenirs are the really fun part of the adventures as they could receive a Boomerang from Australia or a cuddly panda from China to name just a few!
At the end of the 12 month adventure the child will receive a special certificate confirming they have successfully completed the Geo Journey.
Siblings can share subscriptions.
Made for Mums GOLD Award Winner. Start your adventure today!
Box 1 - The Explorer Kit
Suitcase - personalised letter - map - travel journal - passport - stickers - photos - activity booklet - travel ticket on a string
Personalised fact filled letter from a new country - 2 photos - fact postcard - stickers - activity booklet - travel ticket on a string - a souvenir such as a boomerang from Australia.
How it works:
1. Place your order and we'll send the little explorer kit straight away.
2. Monthly packs are posted around 15th of each month starting from the next month.
3. Monthly Payments start on 15th of the month after placing your order.
4. You can let us know where you would like us to send the explorer kit and the monthly packages. We can send the explorer kit to you and then the monthly packages direct to the recipient.